Dads do a lot for us, and don’t always get the recognition they deserve. Father’s Day is the perfect chance to show Dad (or a father figure in your life) how much you appreciate them. I have given my Dad many gifts over the years, some have flopped but some have been huge hits! It’s always a fun sibling battle to get Dad the best gift (I love to win), so here are some great ideas:
1) Hydro Flask Growler: Dad will love this because not only will it keep his favorite beer cold all day, but he’ll be one of the first guys to have an insulated Stainless Steel Growler since it just came out.
Act fast and you can score him a Limited Edition Father’s Day Hydro Flask Growler. These limited run growlers have a Black and Silver “hammered texture”.
2) Tickets to a Sporting event: if your Dad is anything like mine then he is passionate about his favorite sports team. What better way to show Dad how much you care then to cheer on his favorite team with him?
3) Grilling Tools: Not all Dads’ like to entertain, but I have yet to find a guy who doesn’t like to grill. So get him prepared for summer barbeques with some new grilling gear.
4) Beer of the month club: You can find these clubs showing up more and more these days, each month or every three months they’ll send dad new beers to try out. Maybe he’ll find a new favorite!
5) Fishing Gear: Buy dad some new gear and treat him to a day on the river. It will give you both a chance to relax, enjoy the outdoors, and create some memories.
Don’t forget Fathers Day is June 19th, 2011. So get out there and get Dad something he’ll love!